Director of Acquisition Marketing - Somerville, MA
Leave your boring job behind and step into the #PaintLife! At Paint Nite, we’re in the business of making people happy—how many companies can say that? Our employees love being part of a growing, profitable company that inspires creative thinking, encourages collaboration, and believes that every employee has the power to make an impact. As a constantly evolving company, your job description is dynamic –offering our employees exponential opportunities for professional growth. Last year, Paint Nite was ranked #2 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, and we’re not planning on slowing down any time soon!
Like we said, we’re in the business of happiness, and that starts with our employees. At Paint Nite, you’ll enjoy a brand-new office space complete with an in-house fitness facility, and a full bar with two kegs of ice-cold beer. We offer unlimited PTO, flex hours, and great benefits—it’s no wonder Paint Nite is a fixture on Boston “coolest companies” lists!
Paint Nite is seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to join our Marketing Team, who will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the Company's B2C branding and communication initiatives, digital media/web development, and other demand generation programs that support revenue growth.
- Develop and manage strategy and lead the identification/ creation/execution of integrated and personalized acquisition programs via cross-channel marketing including, but not limited to; SEM, SEO, social media, content marketing, display advertising, mobile marketing
- Build internal marketing infrastructure to deliver against all SEO, SEM, social, display, and all other digital marketing initiatives
- Lead the team to optimize customer acquisition, from discovering new traffic volumes, to increasing engagement and click-throughs, all the way to converting users managing paid digital media campaigns, social media and partnership / affiliate marketing campaigns
- Drive performance and relationship effectiveness with external agencies and paid digital vendors by defining and executing initiatives.
- Manage the Marketing P&L by maintaining program budgets and push to drive ROI
- Direct all strategic prioritization of content and SEO initiatives, and work collaboratively with our Product Team to push these through the website
- Oversee structure and strategy of our social & blog community and work collaboratively with the Licensing Team to push community building initiatives all the way through to the customer
- Ensure consistent communication of campaign plans and performance are provided to executive-level leadership and affected internal teams
- Collaborate with internal Creative Team to develop customer-facing messaging, materials and content that is consistent throughout all communications programs, and adapt to traditional and digital platforms in line with integrated marketing campaigns across all channels
- Define KPIs and report on performance metrics for all acquisition campaigns and initiatives
- Monitor and analyze impact of campaigns and marketing activities on existing customer base, and recommend strategies to increase LTV
- Support new product launches by partnering cross-functionally with our internal teams including, but not limited to; Product, Licensing, Customer Service, Private Events,
- Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution of public relations programming, content development and media buying across a wide range of channels (social, print, digital and industry events) to drive step change improvements in performance
- Extensive experience with B2C marketing and e-commerce platforms
- Experience with building in-house processes for all acquisition marketing initiatives
- Experience working primarily on the internal brand side
- Excellent analytical and digital strategic analysis experience
- Expert-level experience in examining data from a vast customer database and determining causal reasoning for results
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing communications, paid digital marketing, integrated campaign development and digital content/campaign development
- 5+ years of experience managing direct reports as well as vendor relationships
- Desire to be hands-on in day to day activities
- Ability to multi-task with ease in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to make independent, reliable decisions
- Adaptable and flexible working style, remaining calm under pressure, and adjusting comfortably to changing conditions and priorities
- Successfully developed and managed consumer-facing loyalty programs
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
WHO WE ARE
Paint Nite® is invading local bars and restaurants across the US and Canada with a new way to go out, have fun, and feel good. It’s everything a great night should be—friends, drinks, and laughter. Plus, you’ll create a one-of-a-kind painting (we make it so easy!) along with the memory of a unique night out.