Director of Acquisition Marketing
There are fun jobs, there are jobs that offer challenging problems to solve, and there are companies with an environment that offers both. Paint Nite is just that company! Scalable business, unprecedented growth, profitable (how many small companies can say that), a place that offers all employees a voice, and products and services that spread sheer joy and entertainment to its customers; What more could you ask?
Paint Nite is seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to join our Marketing Team. The Director of Acquisition Marketing will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing branding and communications initiatives for the company, including integrated strategic and tactical marketing, promotional and public relations campaigns, tradeshows/events, digital media/web development and other communications programs to support revenue growth. Develops and ensures consistent positioning and messaging throughout all communications programs spanning multiple products and geographies. Leads relationships with external agencies and other vendors to define and execute all acquisition marketing initiatives.
- Develop and manage strategy and lead the identification/ creation/execution of integrated and personalized acquisition programs via cross-channel marketing that includes SEM, SEO, Social Media, content marketing, PR, Display Advertising, Mobile Marketing, and more
- Lead the team to optimize customer acquisition, from discovering new traffic volumes, to increasing engagement and click-throughs, all the way to converting users managing paid digital media campaigns, PR, social media and partnership / affiliate marketing campaigns
- Relationship, performance, and P&L management with paid digital vendors and partners
- Maintain program budgets and push to drive ROI and efficiencies
- Oversee all strategic prioritization of content and SEO initiatives and work with the Product teams to push these through the website
- Oversee structure and strategy of our social & blog community and work collaboratively with the Licensing team to push community building initiatives all the way through to the customer
- Communication of campaign plans and performance to senior leadership and necessary teams
- Work with creative team to develop customer-facing messaging, materials and content, and adapt to traditional and digital platforms in line with integrated marketing campaigns across all channels
- Define KPIs for all acquisition campaigns and report on performance metrics for all initiatives
- Monitor and analyze impact of campaigns and marketing activities on existing customer base, and recommend strategies to increase LTV
- Support the development of strategy and execution of public relations programming, content development and media buying across a wide range of channels (social, print, digital and industry events)
- Support new product launches by partnering cross-functionally with Product, Licensing, Customer Service, Private Events, and more for
- Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
- Bachelors required, MBA a plus
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing communications, paid digital marketing, integrated campaign development and digital content/campaign development
- Experience with overall marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment and prioritization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills including experience managing high performing teams
- Prefer to be hands-on and can multi-task with ease
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Insatiable appetite to learn
- Ability to make independent, reliable decisions
- Ambitious, with the ability to self-manage and initiate projects
- Adaptable and flexible working style, remaining calm under pressure, and adjusting comfortably to changing conditions and priorities
- Successfully developed and managed consumer facing loyalty programs
You should encompass our Core Values:
- You’re curious to a fault.
- Your energy comes from delivering great outcomes.
- You’re comfortable doing a little bit of everything.
- Your friends describe you as tenacious, agile, fun, and adaptable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
WHO WE ARE
Paint Nite® is a new and rapidly expanding concept of blending two timeless pastimes, artistic painting and drinking cocktails as a way to draw patrons into local pubs on a slow night with a unique opportunity to socialize and be creative. The 2-hour Paint Nite painting parties are held daily with 25 people in attendance who follow the step-by-step instructions of one master local artist from blank canvas to masterpiece.
We have created an open and highly collaborative work environment that fosters and encourages creativity at every level and facet of our business. We work at warp speed while also encouraging our employees to bring their entire self to work and we offer flex time when needed and unlimited PTO, and all we ask in return is that you are accountable to your individual deliverables, your colleagues and the overall success of Paint Nite!
Check us out and APPLY NOW at https://www.paintnite.com/pages/careers